- PhD, University of Kansas, 2003
- MA, University of Kansas, 1999
- BS, Brigham Young University, 1996
Child and adolescent mental health services research; Patient-focused mental health outcome research; Clinical applications of positive psychology; mindfulness-based interventions
- Brett M Merrill, Jared Scott Warren, Darren J Garcia, Sam A Hardy (2015). Youth motivation as a predictor of treatment outcomes in a community mental health system. Psychotherapy Research.
- Thomas Kramer, Paul Caldarella, K Richard Young, Lane Fischer, Jared Scott Warren (2014). Implementing Strong Kids school-wide to reduce internalizing behaviors and increase prosocial behaviors. Education and Treatment of Children.
- Jared Scott Warren, Benjamin Salazar (2014). Youth Self-Efficacy Domains as Predictors of Change in Routine Community Mental Health Services. Psychotherapy Research.
- Golee F. Abrishami, Jared Scott Warren (2013). Therapeutic alliance and outcomes in children and adolescents served in a community mental health system. Journal of Child and Adolescent Behavior.
- Philip L. Nelson, Jared Scott Warren, Robert L Gleave, Gary Michael Burlingame (2013). Youth psychotherapy change trajectories and early warning system accuracy in a managed care setting. Journal of Clinical Psychology.
- Jared Scott Warren, Michael J Lambert (2012). Youth Clinical Support Tools Manual. Treatment Support Measure: Parent and Youth Forms.
- Sarah K Sifers, Jared Scott Warren, Jackson Yo (2012). Measuring Spirituality in Children. Journal of Psychology and Christianity.
- Jared Scott Warren, Philip L Nelson, Gary Michael Burlingame, Sasha A Mondragon (2012). Predicting patient deterioration in youth mental health services: Community mental health vs. managed care settings. Journal of Clinical Psychology.
- Jared Scott Warren, Charles R. Brown, Christopher M. Layne, Philip L. & Nelson (2011). Parenting self-efficacy as a predictor of child psychotherapy outcomes in usual care: A multi-dimensional approach. Psychotherapy Research.
- Debra T McClendon, Jared Scott Warren, Katherine M Green, Gary Michael Burlingame, Dennis Lee Eggett, Richard McClendon (2011). Sensitivity to change of youth treatment outcome measures: a comparison of the CBCL, BASC-2, and Y-OQ. Journal of Clinical Psychology.