- Ph.D., Brigham Young University
Parent-Adolescent Relationships in Ethnically Diverse Families
Cultural competence with Latino Families in Therapy
Spanish Translations of Psycho-social Assessments
- Laura Padilla Walker, Ashley M. Fraser , Brent C. Black, Roy A Bean (2015). Associations between Friendship, Sympathy, and Prosocial Behavior Toward Friends . Journal of Research on Adolescence.
- Roy A Bean, Sean Davis, Maureen Davey (2014). Clinical Supervision Activities for Increasing Competence and Self-Awareness.
- Roy A Bean, Steven M Harris (2012). Seven Letters that will bring you closer to your College Student.
- Laura Padilla Walker, Roy A Bean, Alex L Hsieh (2011). The role of parenting and personal characteristics on deviant peer association among European American and Latino adolescents. Child and Youth Services Review.
- Laura Padilla Walker, James M Harper, Roy A Bean (2011). Pathways to parental knowledge: The role of family process and family structure. Journal of Early Adolescence.
- Brian K. Barber, Roy A Bean, Lance David Erickson (2002). Expanding the study and understanding of parental psychological control. Intrusive parenting: How psychological control affects children and adolescents.