- PHD, UNIV OF SOUTHERN CALIF, 1989
- MS, BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY, 1984
- BS, BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY, 1982
MFT Process Research
Marriage and Health
Families in China
- American Sociological Association
- International Family Therapy Association
- Richard B Miller, Megan Oka, Cameron Brown (2016). Attachment and relational aggression: Power as a mediating variable. American Journal of Family Therapy .
- Lori C Schade, Jonathan G Sandberg, Angela B Bradford, James M Harper, Julianne Holt-Lunstad, Richard B Miller (2015). A Longitudinal View of the Association Between Therapist Warmth and Couples’ In-Session Process: An Observational Pilot Study of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy.
- Li Ping Su, Richard B Miller, Jerevie Canlas, Shan Li, Brian J Willoughby, Y. L. Hsiao (2015). A cross-cultural study of perceived marital problems in Taiwan and the United States. Contemporary Family Therapy .
- Jerevie M. Canlas, Richard B Miller, Dean M Busby, Jason S Carroll (2015). Same-Race and Interracial Asian-White Couples: Relational and Social Contexts and Relationship Outcomes. Journal of Comparative Family Studies.
- Richard B Miller, Lee N Johnson (2014). Advanced methods in family therapy research: A focus on validity and change.
- Richard B Miller, Lexie Pheifer (2014). Developing a good research idea. Advanced methods in family therapy research .
- Richard B Miller, Jeffery Jackson, Megan Oka, Ryan Henry (2014). Gender differences in marital satisfaction: A meta-analysis. Journal of Marriage and Family.
- Richard B Miller, Cody S Hollist, Joseph A Olsen, David Law (2013). Marital quality and health over 20 years: A growth curve analysis. Journal of Marriage and Family.
- Q. R. Wang, Wang D. A. , Li C. H. , Richard B Miller (2013). Marital satisfaction and depressive symptoms among Chinese older couples. Aging and Mental Health .
- Richard B Miller, Tiffany Mason, Jerevie Canlas, D. H. Wang, David Allen Nelson, Craig H Assoc AVP Faculty CS Hart (2013). Marital satisfaction and depressive symptoms in China. Journal of Family Psychology.