- PhD, University of California, Berkeley, 1976
- BS, Brigham Young University, 1971
Microeconomic Theory, Agricultural and Resource Economics, Applied Econometrics
- Jesse B. Tack, Rulon D. Pope, Jeffrey T. LaFrance, Ricardo H. Cavazos (2014). Modelling an Aggregate Agricultural Panel With Application to U.S. Farm Input Demands. European Review of Agricultural Economics.
- Rulon Dean Pope, Jeffrey T. LaFrance (2013). Robust Error Specification in a Production System. American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
- Richard E. Just, Rulon Dean Pope (2012). Second Best Optimality of Advertising When Monopoly is Sanctioned. Journal of Economics and Business.
- Rulon Dean Pope, Jeffrey T. LaFrance, Jessee Tack (2012). Risk Response in Agriculture. Agricultural Biofuels Policy in U.S. Agriculture.
- Rulon Dean Pope, Jeffrey T. LaFrance, Richard E. Just (2011). Agricultural Arbitrage and Risk. Journal of Econometrics.