Brandon Plewe, Associate Professor
Historical Cartography, Historical GIS, Conceptual foundations of GIScience
- Best Atlas of 2012 from Cartography and Geographic Information Society,
- Best Book Award, 2012 from Mormon History Association,
- Professor of the Year, 2012-2013 from BYU Geography,
- Social Science History Association
- Plewe, B. (2017). Canadian Mormons: An Illustrated History of the LDS Church in Canada. In (pp. 704). Provo, Utah: BYU Religious Studies Center, Deseret Book.
- Plewe, B. (2015). The State of the Church in 1852: Mormon Historical Studies. Mormon Historic Sites Foundation.
- Plewe, B., & Otterstrom, S. (2014). Statecraft on the Eve of the Civil War: Influences on New Territories and States in the 36th U.S. Congress. Historical Geography, 42, 361-385.
- Plewe, B. (2014). Mapping Mormonism: An Atlas of Latter-day Saint History, 2nd Edition. (2nd), 272.
- Plewe, B. (2013). Re-Engineering the GIS&T Body of Knowledge: International Journal of Geographical Information Science.
- Plewe, B., & Brown, S. (2012). Mapping Mormonism: An Atlas of Latter-day Saint History. , 272.
- Otterstrom, S., & Plewe, B. (2012). The Future of the Church: Mapping Mormonism: An Atlas of Latter-day Saint History. Provo, UT: BYU Press.