Brian Cannon, Professor
Office: 2119 JFSB
- Award of Merit from Utah State Historical Society,
- Utah Historical Society
- Agricultural History Society
- Western History Association
- American Historical Association, Pacific Coast Branch
- Cannon, B. (forthcoming). “To Buy Up the Lamanite Children as Fast as They Could”: Indentured Servitude and Its Legacy in Mormon Society,”. Journal of Mormon History.
- Cannon, B. (2014). Immigrants in the Far West: Historical Identities and Experiences. , 520.
- Cannon, B. (2013). Review of Brock Cheney, Plain but Wholesome: Foodways of the Mormon Pioneers. In Agricultural History (pp. 547-49). Winter Park, FL: Agricultural History Society.
- Cannon, B. (2013). Review of Paul W. Hirt, The Wired Northwest: The History of Electric Power, 1870s-1970s. Montana, the Magazine of Western History, 63(Spring 2013), 81-82.
- Cannon, B. (2013). Homesteading Remembered: A Sesquicentennial Perspective. In Agricultural History (pp. 1-29). Winter Park, FL: Agricultural History Society.
- Cannon, B. (2012). Review of Dona Brown, Back to the Land: The Enduring Dream of Self-Sufficiency in Modern America. American Historical Review, 117(June 2012), 857-58.