Craig Hart, Professor
Department: Family Life
- Nelson, D., Robinson, C., Hart, C. A., Albano, A. D., & Marshall, S. J. (2010). Peer interactions among Italian preschoolers: Peer-status linkages with physical and relational aggression and victimization. Social Development, 19(4), 698-720.
- Nelson, D., Hart, C. A., Yang, C., Olsen, J., & Jin, S. (2006). Aversive parenting in China: Associations with child physical and relational aggression. Child Development, 77, 554-572.
- Nelson, D., Nelson, L., Hart, C. A., Yang, C., & Jin, S. (2006). Parenting and peer group behavior in cultural context: Peer Relationships in Cultural Context. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Nelson, D., Robinson, C., & Hart, C. A. (2005). Relational and physical aggression of preschool children: Peer status linkages across informants. Early Education and Development, 16, 115-139.
- Yang, C., Hart, C. A., Nelson, D., Porter, C., Robinson, C., & Jin, S. (2004). Fathering in a Beijing, Chinese sample: Associations with boys' and girls' negative emotionality and aggression.. Conceptualizing and Measuring Father Involvement, 161-189.
- Roper, S., Yang, C., Hart, C. A., Robinson, C., Wu, P., Nelson, D., Wo, J. (2002). Maternal psychological control and preschool children's behavioral outcomes in China, Russia, and the United States. Intrusive Parenting: How Psychological Control Affects Children and Adolescents, 235-262.
- Hart, C. A., Yang, C., Nelson, L., Robinson, C., Olsen, J., Nelson, D., Wu, P. (2000). Peer acceptance in early childhood and subtypes of socially withdrawn behavior in China, Russia, and the United States. International Journal of Behavioral Development, 24, 73-81.
- Hart, C. A., Nelson, D., Robinson, C., Roper, S., McNeilly-Choque, M. K., Porter, C., & Mckee, T. R. (2000). Russian Parenting Styles and Family Processes: Linkages with Subtypes of Victimization and Aggression. Family and Peers: Linking Two Social Worlds, 47-84.
- Hart, C. A., Yang, C., Nelson, D., Jin, S., Bazarskaya, N., Nelson, L., Wu, P. (1998). Peer Contact Patterns, Parenting Practices and Preschoolers' Social Competence in China, Russia and the United States. Children's Peer Relations, Peer Relations Amongst Children: Current Issues and Future Directions, 3-30.
- Hart, C. A., Nelson, D., Robinson, C., Roper, S., & McNeilly-Choque, M. K. (1998). Overt and relational aggression in Russian nursery-school-age children: Parenting style and marital linkages: Developmental Psychology.
- Larsen, J. M., Hite, S., & Hart, C. A. (1983). Effects of preschool on educationally advantaged children: First phases of a longitudinal study. Intelligence, 7, 345-352.