Cameron Hopkin, Assistant Professor
Office: 1093 KMBL
Cameron is a native of Ft. Worth, Texas. He began as an undergraduate at BYU and is happy to be back as a professor. He received his Ph.D. in Social Psychology from Duke University in 2015.
- Ph.D. in Social Psychology from Duke University, 2015
- M.A. in Social Psychology from Duke University, 2012
- B.A. in Psychology from California State University, Northridge, 2009
Self-regulation, religion, and other social factors that impact health.
- Hopkin, C. (2015). Maximizing the Yield of Small Samples in Prevention Research: A Review of General Strategies and Best Practices. Prevention Science, 6.
- Hopkin, C. (2014). Intellectual humility and reactions to opinions about religious beliefs.. Journal of Psychology and Theology, 42(1), 12.