David Magleby, Professor
Department: Political Science
Office: 750 KMBL
- Karl G. Maeser Distinguished Faculty Lecturer Award from BYU, 2014
- Martin Hickman Distinguished Faculty Award from College of FHSS, 2014
- Magleby, D., & Goodliffe, J. (2018). Interest Groups in the 2016 Election. In David B. Magleby (Ed.), Financing the 2016 Election (pp. 87-129). Washington, DC: Brookings Institution Press.
- Magleby, D., Goodliffe, J., & Olsen, J. (2018). Who Donates in Campaigns? The Importance of Message, Messenger, Medium, and Structure: Who Donates in Campaigns? The Importance of Message, Messenger, Medium, and Structure. Cambridge, New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Magleby, D. (2015). “The Necessity of Political Parties and the Importance of Compromise.”: BYU Studies Quarterly. Provo, Utah: BYU.
- Magleby, D. (2014). Financing the 2012 Election. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution.
- Claassen, R., Magleby, D., Monson, J., & Patterson, K. (2013). Voter Confidence and the Election-Day Voting Experience. Political Behavior, 35, 213-235.
- Goodliffe, J., & Magleby, D. (2013). Comment on ‘Blotto Politics’ by Alan Washburn: Operations Research Forum (OR Forum).
- Magleby, D. (2010). "Political Parties and Consultants". In L. Sandy Maisel and Jeffrey M. Berry (Ed.), The Oxford Handbook of American Political Parties and Interest Groups (pp. 303-322). Oxford: Oxford University Press.