Erin Bigler, Professor
Office: 1190D SWKT
Traumatic brain injury and behavioral outcomes in adults and children; autism; alzheimer's disease and other dementias
- President from The International Neuropsychological Society, 2014
- Clawson, A., Clayson, P., South, M., Bigler, E., & Larson, M. (2015). An Electrophysiological investigation of interhemispheric transfer time in individuals with high-functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders.. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 45(2), 363-375.
- Larson, M., & Bigler, E. (2013). Structural and functional changes of the cingulate gyrus following traumatic brain injury: Relation to attention and executive skills. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 19(8), 899-910.
- Bigler, E. (2012). Intact Prototype Formation but Impaired Generalization in Autism.. Autism Spectrum Disorder, 6(2), 921-930.
- Bigler, E. (2012). Traumatic Brain Injury. Clinical Manual of Alzheimer Disease and other Dementias, 428.
- Bigler, E. (2012). Understanding Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. PTSD and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury, 308.
- Larsen, J. D., Allen, M., Bigler, E., Goodrich-Hunsaker, N. J., & Hopkins, R. (2010). Different patterns of cerebral activation in genuine and malingered cognitive effort during performance on the Word Memory Test. Brain Injury, 24(2), 89-99.
- Wu, T. C., Allen, M., Goodrich-Hunsaker, N. J., Hopkins, R., & Bigler, E. (2010). Functional Neuroimaging of Symptom Validity Testing in Traumatic Brain Injury.. Psychological Injury and Law, 3, 50-62.