Jonathan Jarvis, Assistant Professor
Office: 2031 JFSB
Globalization and Education, International Student Mobility, Asian American Academic Achievement, Cross-National differences in Family Structure, Korea
- Society for Longitudinal and Life Course Studies (SLLS)
- Association for Asian Studies (AAS)
- Association of Korean Sociologists in America (AKSA)
- American Sociological Association (ASA)
- Jarvis, J. (2017). A Distinctive Way of Life: Family, Health, Education and Employment. Canadian Mormons: History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Canada, 499-516.
- Olsen, D., & Jarvis, J. (2017). Historical Geography: Growth, Distribution, and Ethnicity [in Canada]. Canadian Mormons: History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Canada, 101-125.
- Gibbs, B., & Jarvis, J. (2017). The Asian American Advantage in Math among Young Children: The Complex Role of Parenting. Sociological Perspectives, 60(2), 315-337.