Jonathan Jarvis, Assistant Professor
Office: 2031 JFSB
Globalization and Education, International Student Mobility, Asian American Academic Achievement, Cross-National differences in Family Structure Change, Korea
- National Council on Family Relations
- Society for Longitudinal and Life Course Studies (SLLS)
- Association of Korean Sociologists in America (AKSA)
- American Sociological Association (ASA)
- Dufur, M., & Jarvis, J. (forthcoming). US Achievement Underperformance in an International Context: Are Low PISA Scores from the Poor to Blame?. Teachers College Record.
- Jarvis, J. (2017). The Relative Age Effect Reversal among the National Hockey League Elite. PLOS ONE.
- Gibbs, B., & Jarvis, J. (2017). The Asian American Advantage in Math among Young Children: The Complex Role of Parenting. Sociological Perspectives, 60(2), 315-337.