Jonathan Sandberg, Professor
Department: Family Life
Office: 266 TLRB
- Sandberg, J., Bradford, A., & Brown, A. P. (2017). Differentiating between attachment styles and behaviors and their association with marital quality. Family Process, 56, 518-531.
- Sandberg, J. (2017). Does length of relationship or gender predict response to behavioral diabetes intervention?. The Diabetes Educator, 43(2), 216-222.
- Bradford, A., Burningham, K. L., Sandberg, J., & Johnson, L. (2017). The association between the parent-child relationship and symptoms of anxiety and depression: The roles of attachment and perceived spouse attachment behaviors. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 43, 374-390.
- Sandberg, J. (2017). Perceptions of parents’ marriage predicting marital satisfaction: The moderating role of attachment behaviors.. Journal of Couple and Relationship Therapy.
- Troxel, W. M., Braithwaite, S., Sandberg, J., & Holt-Lunstad, J. (2017). Does Improving Marital Quality Improve Sleep? Results From a Marital Therapy Trial. , 15(4), 330-343.
- Davis, S. Y., Sandberg, J., Bradford, A., & Larson, J. (2016). Gender differences in couple attachment behaviors as predictors of dietary habits and physical activity levels. Journal of Health Psychology, 21, 3048-3059.
- larson, j. h., Knapp, K., Sandberg, J., Novak, J., & Butler, M. (forthcoming). The mediating role of attachment behaviors on the relationship between family of origin and couple communication: Implications for couples therapy.. Journal of Couple and Relationship Therapy, In press(in press), In press.
- Larson, J., james, s., Sandberg, J., & Harper, J. (2013). The relationship between aattachment related family of origin experiences and sexual satisfaction in married couples. Journal of family therapy, 35(na), 1-25.
- Crane, D., morton, l. B., fawcett, d., Larson, J., & Sandberg, J. (2012). Somatoform disorder: Treatment Utilization and cost by mental health professions. Contemporary Family Therapy, 34(3), 322-333.
- Larson, J., c, d. k., Sandberg, J., & Harper, J. (2012). coming to terms with family of origin issues, depression and relationship satisfaction for native american individuals in committed intimate relationships. contemporary family therapy, 34(na), 481-494.
- Morton, L. B., Fawcett, D., & Sandberg, J. (2012). Somatoform Disorder: Treatment Utilization and Cost by Mental Health Professions. Contemporary FamilyTherapy(34), 322–333.
- Holt-Lunstad, J., Steffen, P., Pickard, P., Sandberg, J., & Pederson, W. (2010). Marital quality and risk factors for CHD. Psychosomatic Medicine, 72, A35.
- Yorgason, J., Roper, S., Crane, K., Byron, R., Wheeler, B., Carpenter, L., Higley, D. (2010). Older couples' management of multiple chronic illnesses: Individual and shared perceptions and coping in type II diabetes and osteoarthritis. Families, Systems, and Health, 28(1), 30-47.