Kirk Larsen, Associate Professor
Office: 2151 JFSB
- Ph.D. in History from Harvard University, 2000
- AM in Regional Studies-East Asia from Harvard University, 1994
- B.A. in Asian Studies from Brigham Young University, 1992
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award (students’ selection) from History Department, Brigham Young University, 2010
- Bender Teaching Award from The George Washington University, 2006
- Larsen, K. (2017). Peace in the East: An Chunggŭn's Vision for Asia in the Age of Japanese Imperialism. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Larsen, K. (2011). “Pijôn, chinsilsông, kyômson 3-bakjaro Han’gukin ûl ch’umch’uge hara” [“The next ROK president: A plea for vision, honesty, and modesty”]. Tong-a ilbo [Dong-a Ilbo](April 29, 2011), A10.