Lars Lefgren, Professor
Office: 182 FOB
- Excellence in Refereeing Certificate 2014 from Economics of Education Review, 2014
- Excellence in Refereeing Award 2013 from American Economic Review, 2013
- Lefgren, L., Platt, B., & Price, J. (2015). Sticking with What (Barely) Worked. Management Science, 61(5), 1121 - 1136.
- Lefgren, L. (2014). Reliability. Encyclopedia of Education Economics and Finance.
- Jacob, B. A., Lefgren, L., & Sims, D. (2010). The Persistence of Teacher-Induced Learning. Journal of Human Resources, 45(4), 915-943.
- Lefgren, L., McIntyre, F., & Miller, M. (2010). Chapter 7 or 13: Are Client or Lawyer Interests Paramount?. The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy—Advances, 10(1), 44.