Melissa Jones, Assistant Teaching Professor
Office: 272 TLRB BYU
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Counseling Psychology in Counseling Psychology from University of Maryland, 2006
- Masters of Science in Counseling Psychology in Counseling Psychology from University of Maryland, 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Psychology from Brigham Young University, 2001
- Goates-Jones, M. K. (2012). Chapter Three: Getting Started. A Guide to Consensual Qualitative Research.
- Goates-Jones, M. K. (2003). Research on the Hill model of dream work. In Dream Work in Therapy. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.