Scott Bradford, Associate Professor
- Bradford, S. (2013). Costs and Benefits of Korean Unification: Inter-Korean Dimension. The Attraction of Korean Unification, 27 - 157.
- Bradford, S. (2013). 한반도 통일비용-편익: 남북관계적 차원 (Costs and Benefits of Korean Unification: The North-South Relations Dimension). 한반도 통일의 미래와 주변 4국의 기대 (Expectations for the Future of Korean Unification and its Four Neighboring Countries), 15-47.
- Bradford, S. (2011). Economic Reform and Openness in North Korea: A General Equilibrium Model. Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 14(4), 321-332.
- Bradford, S. (2005). A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of Phased Korean Unification. Journal of the Korean Economy, 6, 27-49.
- Davis, D. R., Weinstein, D. E., Bradford, S., & Shimpo, K. (1997). Using International and Japanese Regional Data To Determine When the Factor Abundance Theory of Trade Works. American Economic Review, 87(3), 421-446.