Mike Searcy, Assistant Professor
- Anthropology in Archaeology from University of Oklahoma, 2010
- Anthropology in Archaeology from Brigham Young University, 2005
- Journallism in Advertising from University of North Texas, 2000
Viejo (AD 700-1200) and Medio Periods (AD 1200-1450) of the Casas Grandes tradition of northwest Mexico; causes linked to transitions in sociopolitical organization and in shifting identities; long-distance interaction; iconographical analysis; ground stone analysis; ethnoarchaeology; Fremont archaeology; UAVs/drones.
- Butler Young Scholar Award in Western Studies from Charles Redd Center for Western Studies, 2018
- Arizona Archaeological and Historical Society
- Utah Professional Archaeological Council