- PhD, Brigham Young University, 1975
- BS, Brigham Young University, 1971
Traumatic brain injury and behavioral outcomes in adults and children; autism; alzheimer's disease and other dementias
- President, The International Neuropsychological Society, 2015
- Ann Clawson, Peter Clayson, Mikle Don South, Erin David Bigler, Michael J Larson (2015). An Electrophysiological investigation of interhemispheric transfer time in individuals with high-functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- Tricia Merkley, Michael J Larson, Erin David Bigler, Daniel A Good, William M Perlstein (2013). Structural and functional changes of the cingulate gyrus following traumatic brain injury: Relation to attention and executive skills. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society.
- Erin David Bigler, A. L. Froehlich, J. S. Anderson, N. T. Lange, M. B. Dubray, J. R. Cooperrider, A. Cariello, J. A. Nielsen, J. E. Lainhart (2012). Intact Prototype Formation but Impaired Generalization in Autism. Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Erin David Bigler (2012). Traumatic Brain Injury. Clinical Manual of Alzheimer Disease and other Dementias.
- Erin David Bigler (2012). Understanding Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. PTSD and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- James D Larsen, Mark Douglas Allen, Erin David Bigler, Naomi J Goodrich-Hunsaker, Ramona Ovard Hopkins (2010). Different patterns of cerebral activation in genuine and malingered cognitive effort during performance on the Word Memory Test. Brain Injury.
- Trevor C Wu, Mark Douglas Allen, Naomi J Goodrich-Hunsaker, Ramona Ovard Hopkins, Erin David Bigler (2010). Functional Neuroimaging of Symptom Validity Testing in Traumatic Brain Injury. Psychological Injury and Law.