Adam Rogers, Assistant Professor
Department: Family Life
Office: 2089 JFSB
Adam received his BS in Family Life in 2012 from BYU, his MS in Family and Human Development in 2014 from Arizona State University, and his PhD in Family and Human Development in 2017 from Arizona State University.
- PhD in Family and Human Development from Arizona State University, 2017
- MS in Family and Human Development from Arizona State University, 2015
- BS in Family Life from Brigham Young University, 2012
Family dynamics underlying adolescents' development of competence and psychopathology; Gender development/socialization and implications for adolescents' psychosocial and academic adjustment with focus on STEM outcomes;
- Rogers, A. (2018). Proximal and Distal Effects of Sensation Seeking and Family Environments on Alcohol Use Trajectories from Early Adolescence to Early Adulthood. Journal of Youth and Adolescence.
- Rogers, A., Ha, T., Updegraff, K. A., & Iida, M. (2018). Adolescents' daily romantic experiences and negative mood: A dyadic, intensive longitudinal study. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 1-14.
- Rogers, A. A. (2017). Parent-adolescent sexual communication and adolescents' sexual behaviors: A conceptual model and systematic review. Adolescent Research Review.
- Rogers, A. A., Delay, D. D., & Martin, C. L. (2017). Traditional masculintiy during the middle school transition: Associations with depressive symptoms and academic engagement.. Journal of Youth and Adolescence.
- Rogers, A. A., Updegraff, K. A., Santos, C., & Martin, C. L. (2017). Masculinity and school adjustment in middle school.. Psychology of Men and Masculinity.
- Ha, T., Yeung, E., Rogers, A. A., Poulsen, F. O., Kornienko, O., & Granger, D. (2016). Supportive behaviors in adolescent romantic relationships moderate adrenocortical attunement. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 74, 189-196.
- Rogers, A. A., Willoughby, B. J., & Nelson, L. J. (2015). Young adults' perceived purposes of emerging adulthood: Implications for cohabitation. The Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied, 150, 485-501.
- Rogers, A. A., & Ha, T. (2015). Quality of parent-adolescent conversations about sex and adolescent sexual behavior: An observational study.. Journal of Adolescent Health, 54, 174-178.