Ben Ogles, Professor
- PhD in Clinical Psychology from Brigham Young University, 1990
- White, M., Lambert, M., Bailey, R., & Ogles, B. (2015). Understanding the Assessment for Signal Clients as a feedback tool for reducing treatment failure. Psychotherapy Research, 25(6), 724-734.
- Lambert, M., & Ogles, B. (2015). Using the assessment for signal clients as a feedback tool for reducing treatment failure. In Psychotherapy Research. Taylor & Francis.
- Ogles, B. (2014). Common Factors: Post hoc explanation or empirically based therapy approach?. Psychotherapy, 51(4), 500-504.
- Ogles, B. (2012). Varieties of corrective experiencing in context: A study of contrasts. Transformation in psychotherapy: Corrective experiences across cognitive behavioral, humanistic, and pscyhodynamic approaches, 281-316.