Eric Dahlin, Assistant Professor
Office: 2043 JFSB
- PhD in Sociology from University of Minnesota, 2010
sociology of organizations, economic sociology, sociology of innovation, institutional change, social networks
- Dahlin, E. (2019). Are Robots Stealing our Jobs?. Socius, 5, 1-14.
- Dahlin, E. (2019). A Network Perspective of Organizational Innovation. Sociological Inquiry, 89(1), 123–149.
- Dahlin, E. (2014). The Sociology of Innovation: Organizational, Environmental, and Relative Perspectives. Sociology Compass, 8, 671-687.
- Dahlin, E. (2011). There’s No ‘I’ in Innovation. Contexts, 4(Fall), 22-27.