Jared Warren, Associate Professor
Child and adolescent mental health services research; Patient-focused mental health outcome research; Clinical applications of positive psychology; mindfulness-based interventions
- Warren, J., & Hardy, S. (2017). Youth motivation as a predictor of treatment outcomes in a community mental health system.. Psychotherapy Research.
- Cox, J., Tass, E., Erekson, D., Gabrielsen, T., Warren, J., & South, M. (2017). Sticking with it: psychotherapy outcomes for adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder in a college counseling center setting. Autism Research.
- Caldarella, P., & Warren, J. (2014). Implementing Strong Kids school-wide to reduce internalizing behaviors and increase prosocial behaviors. Education and Treatment of Children, 37(4), 659-680.
- Warren, J. (2014). Youth Self-Efficacy Domains as Predictors of Change in Routine Community Mental Health Services. Psychotherapy Research, 25(5).
- Warren, J. (2013). Therapeutic alliance and outcomes in children and adolescents served in a community mental health system. Journal of Child and Adolescent Behavior, 1(2), 1-7.
- Warren, J. (2013). Youth psychotherapy change trajectories and early warning system accuracy in a managed care setting.. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 69(9), 880-895.
- Warren, J. (2012). Youth Clinical Support Tools Manual. Treatment Support Measure: Parent and Youth Forms.. , 50 pages.
- Warren, J. (2012). Measuring Spirituality in Children. Journal of Psychology and Christianity, 31, 209-218.
- Warren, J., Nelson, P. L., Burlingame, G., & Mondragon, S. A. (2012). Predicting patient deterioration in youth mental health services: Community mental health vs. managed care settings. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 68(1), 24-40.
- Warren, J., Brown, C. R., Layne, C. M., & & Nelson, P. L. (2011). Parenting self-efficacy as a predictor of child psychotherapy outcomes in usual care: A multi-dimensional approach.: Psychotherapy Research.
- Warren, J. (2011). Sensitivity to change of youth treatment outcome measures: a comparison of the CBCL, BASC-2, and Y-OQ. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 67(1), 111-125.
- Warren, J., Nelson, P. L., Mondragon, S. A., Baldwin, S., & Burlingame, G. (2010). Youth Psychotherapy Change Trajectories and Outcomes in Usual Care: Community Mental Health Versus Managed Care Settings. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 78, 144-155.
- Cannon, J. A., Warren, J., Nelson, P. L., & Burlingame, G. (2010). Change trajectories for the Youth Outcome Questionnaire Self-Report: Identifying youth at risk for treatment failure.. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, 39, 289-301.