Erin Bigler, Professor
Office: 1190D KMBL
Traumatic brain injury and behavioral outcomes in adults and children; autism; alzheimer's disease and other dementias
- President from The International Neuropsychological Society, 2014
- Majercik, S., Bledsoe, J., Ryser, D., Hopkins, R., Fair, J. E., Brock Frost, R., Larson, M. (2017). Volumetric analysis of day of injury computed tomography is associated with rehabilitation outcomes after traumatic brain injury.. The Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, 82(1), 80-92.
- Clawson, A., Clayson, P., South, M., Bigler, E., & Larson, M. (2015). An Electrophysiological investigation of interhemispheric transfer time in individuals with high-functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders.. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 45(2), 363-375.
- Larson, M., & Bigler, E. (2013). Structural and functional changes of the cingulate gyrus following traumatic brain injury: Relation to attention and executive skills. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 19(8), 899-910.
- Bigler, E. (2012). Intact Prototype Formation but Impaired Generalization in Autism.. Autism Spectrum Disorder, 6(2), 921-930.
- Bigler, E. (2012). Traumatic Brain Injury. Clinical Manual of Alzheimer Disease and other Dementias, 428.
- Bigler, E. (2012). Understanding Mild Traumatic Brain Injury. PTSD and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury, 308.