Before joining the Economics faculty at BYU in 2015, John Stovall was an assistant professor at the University of Warwick in Coventry, UK. John's research interests lie in microeconomic theory, specifically decision theory and social choice. His research explores the behavioral implications of temptation, as well as the fair allocation of resources.
Research Interestsmicroeconomic theory, decision theory, and social choice
Teaching InterestsEconomic Theory
- Economics, , University of Rochester (2010)
- Economics, , University of Rochester (2006)
- Mathematics, , Brigham Young University (2004)
- Society for Social Choice and Welfare (2018 - Present)
- Econometric Society (2008 - Present)