Natalie has a passion for Family and Consumer Sciences Education and believes it is the best major. She is a former award winning classroom teacher.
- Educational Leadership and Policy, K-12 Administration , University of Utah (2014)
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education, , Brigham Young University (2008)
Honors and Awards
- Teaching Innovation Award, School of Family Life (2019 - 2019)
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (2011 - Present)
- Association for Career and Technical Educators (2008 - Present)