Quin Monson received his Ph.D. from Ohio State University in 2004. He does research in public opinion; campaigns and elections; survey research methods; and religion and politics. He is the co-author of Seeking the Promised Land: Mormons and American Politics (Cambridge Univ. Press, 2014) and his work has also appeared in the American Journal of Political Science, Journal of Politics, Political Analysis, Public Opinion Quarterly, and Political Behavior.
- Ph.D., , Ohio State University (2004)
Honors and Awards
- Mollie and Karl Butler Young Scholar in Western Studies, Charles Redd Center for Western Studies, Brigham Young University (2012 - 2015)
- Civic Engagement: Director (2020 - Present)
- Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy: Director (2012 - 2014)
- Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy: Associate Director (2008 - 2012)