I use eye-tracking and other methods (MRI, EEG) to investigate:
• The interaction of visual and linguistic processing, especially as it relates to reading.
• The cortical networks underlying vision, attention, language, reading, and the interaction of these processes.
• The influence of context and task on reading, visual word recognition, and other visual processing.
• Individual differences in and the development of language processing and eye movement control.
• Using eye movements in cognitive assessment and the diagnosis of clinical and neurological disorders.
PhD, Educational Psychology , Quantitative Methodologies and Second Language Processing, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2011)
MS, Educational Psychology , University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2008)
BA, Psychology and Russian , Brigham Young University (2003)
Benjamin T CarterSteven G LukeBenjamin T CarterBrent FosterNathan M MuncySteve G LukeNicholas C.C. RussellMikle Don SouthRebecca Allred LundwallSteven G LukeDavid Nicholas Top, Jr.Steven G LukeKevin G StephensonMikle Don SouthKevin G StephensonSteven G LukeMikle Don SouthSteven G LukeSteven G LukeAnna AsplundSteven G LukeKiel ChristiansonBenjamin T CarterSteven Garet LukeSteven Garet LukeSteven Garet LukeKiel ChristiansonSteven Garet LukeJohm M HendersonSteven G. LukeKiel ChristiansonSteven G. LukeTim J SmithJoseph SchmidtJohn M HendersonSteven G. LukeAntje NuthmannJohn M HendersonSteven G. LukeJohn M HendersonSteven G. LukeKiel ChristiansonSteven G. LukeJoseph SchmidtJohn M HendersonSteven G. LukeKiel ChristiansonSteven G. LukeKiel Christianson
Angus BennionDavid N TopChaz RichKarch SmithConnor LarsonSteven Garrett LukeMikle Don South
N. C. C. RussellK. G. StephensonT. ShumanL PeacockA Ward-CarrMikle Don SouthSteven Garet Luke
Steven Garet LukeEmily Swensen DarowskiShawn D Gale